The GWO Fire Awareness training course will equip delegates with the confidence, skill and competency to effectively respond to a fire incident within the renewables sector. Delegates trained by HFR Solutions will experience a blended mix of theoretical and practical learning, including realistic ‘live’ fire training, helping to increase their existing knowledge base and to meet different learning styles.
This course will increase a participant’s knowledge of fire prevention and extinguishing equipment.
This ½ Day GWO Fire Awareness training module forms part of the overall suite of GWO Basic Safety Training modules that HFR Solutions CIC delivers;
Book your GWO Fire Awareness online with HFR Solutions today.
How will you and your delegates benefit?
Delegates attending our GWO Fire Awareness training course will gain a comprehensive overview of fire safety and prevention procedures affecting the renewables sector as well as elements highlighted in the syllabus below:
- Employee personal responsibilities
- Relevant legislation
- Industry standards and guidance
- Fire spread and fire combustion
- Fire risk and hazards affecting the wind industry
- Preventing and extinguishing fire
- Control measures such as risk assessments for fire awareness
- Fire prevention and firefighting equipment relevant to the wind industry
- Safety instructions and emergency procedures
- Understanding the relevance of site-specific health & safety procedures and rules
At your convenience
You can either book the GWO Fire Awareness course as a single 1/2 day training session or alternatively as part of the complete seven-day block which includes all GWO basic safety training modules. The 1/2 Day GWO Fire Awareness course is delivered on the same day as 1/2 Day GWO Manual Handling course.
HFR Solutions expertise in supporting the Renewables sector
Delivering the GWO Basic Safety suite of training modules is just one way, in which we partner and support the offshore and renewables sector.
Our extensive experience helps to ensure our partners follow safe systems of work at an offshore location through the delivery of;
- Emergency response planning & training
- Rescue plans and consultancy
- Offshore and onshore rescue exercises and simulations
- Advanced and hub rescue training
- Advanced medical response and training
- Safety audits
Booking your GWO Fire Awareness training with HFR Solutions provides complete reassurance that you and your delegates will receive a high standard of fire prevention and safety training relevant to working in an offshore environment that complies with GWO standards.